Enjoy year-round comfort
At Garden Spaces, our buildings are constructed in a way that helps to maintain a stable temperature. Therefore they require low levels of energy input in order to keep them at the desired level.
We also offer a range of heating and cooling solutions to ensure your garden room always provides a welcoming and comfortable environment, however and whenever you choose to use it.
This is an energy efficient air-to-air heat pump solution. These units not only heat and cool but also dehumidify and circulate the air. All of the units we supply are highly energy efficient and are installed by a climate control professional.
For climate control at least cost we off a unit from Panasonic.
Features and benefits
- Type: Fixed Speed Rotary Compressor
- Elegant design
- Dust / Pollen filters
- R410A Refrigerant
- Dehumidification function
- High CoP - 3.69
- Anti-corrosion powder coating on condensing unit
- Automatic operation mode
- Quiet operation
We also supply a slightly more energy efficient unit from Hitachi which uses ‘inverter’ technology and has a slightly more aesthetically pleasing internal facade and a little more functionality.
Features and benefits
- High COP and EER - COP of 4.3 and EER of 4.31
- Stylish Design
- Low Noise - Levels as low as 20dB(A)
- DC PAM Inverter Technology
- Plasma Air Purifying System
- High Efficiency Scroll Compressor - improves efficiency and noise
- Safety and Efficiency
- Standard Controller - 24 Hour infra red controller
Under floor heating
Many customers choose to have under-floor heating installed in their garden room. We use a system that works perfectly with our laminate and engineered wooden floors and since thermal and energy efficiency are of paramount importance, we also place thermally efficient insulating tiles onto our SIP floor to further improve performance.
The under-floor heating system has a blue touch screen electronic and thermostatically controlled unit that gives you the flexibility to use the heating system only when really needed.
The following features are available;
- Blue back-lit Touch screen Supplied with a 3 Meter Remote
- Floor Probe
- Automatic blue back-light (Turns off after 30 seconds)
- Flush mounting
- °C / °F Selectable
- Key Locking
- Facility Frost protection with adjustable temperature setting.
- Easily increase or decrease the required temperature
- Supply: 230v
- Output: 230v (16A MAX @ 230v)
- Dimensions: 110x100x17mm
- Built in Air and Floor Limiting Sensor
NOTE: These under floor heating systems should not be point loaded and are thus unsuitable if covered by office furniture, gym equipment or other items that may cause excessive heat build up.
Convector (electric panel) wall heaters
Convector heaters can be installed at lower cost if you prefer. We offer a range of hard-wired convector wall heaters that have thermostatic control and are programmable. The wall-mounted unit is hard wired into the internal electrics via a switched spur.