External dimensions: 6.12m by 4.75m
Internal area: 22.6msq
Our clients wished to install a garden gym as part of their wider garden design project. It did not require planning consent and was carefully designed to tuck into one corner of the garden making the best use of available space. A degree of ground clearance was required.This striking building has the following key features:
- Bespoke design: Our buildings are bespoke to ensure you get the exact size, layout and specification you need. This building was externally finished with a white polymer render to match the main house. The rear wall of the studio runs at an oblique angle, to follow the boundary fence, making the very best use of the garden space available.
- 2 sets of bi-folding doors: A striking feature which when open create the illusion of a floating corner looking back across the garden.
- Decking: This is constructed in Balau wood, an extremely durable hard wood, which blends beautifully with the rest of the garden. To ensure the longevity of this hardwood deck it is expertly installed. We support the treated timber sub structure on hi-density concrete blocks, always pre-drilling and countersinking the holes for the special stainless deck screws, paying particular attention to cut ends.
- Laminate flooring: Our 10mm oak effect laminate is extremely durable and easy to maintain so perfect for this gyms. It comes with a manufacturer's 25-year residential warranty.
- Frames: All window and door frames are powder coated aluminium in anthracite grey (RAL 7016)
- Electrical installations: 12 internal and 6 external LED down-lights and 5 double power sockets, installed by our experienced fully certified electrician.